- engage Minty to provide you with a service;
- contact us by email, phone, through the Website by completing the contact us form or the booking form and submitting it or the Minty social media accounts;
- enter a contest or other trade promotion; or
- visit the Website or social media accounts operated by Minty.
- when you subscribe to a list, engage Minty to provide a service, or enter a competition, Minty may collect your name, address, date of birth, nationality, email, phone number, or other information you disclose to Minty;
- when you visit the Website or view Minty’s social media accounts, Minty may collect statistical information which analyses your online and offline preferences, habits, movements, trends and other information for statistical purposes.
- your Internet address;
- your domain name;
- the date and time of your visit to the Website;
- the pages on the Website that you visit;
- the type of browser that you are using; and
- links from other sites that you have accessed in order to access the Website.
- verifying your identity in your dealings with us;
- communicating with you:
- improving customer service;
- marketing to you through targeted advertising online through third party websites or social media platforms;
- processing transactions for our services which you have authorised;
- administering a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; or
- enabling pixel tags so that our emails are in a format you can read and allow us to know if an email that we have sent to you has been opened.
- to third party websites when you have clicked on a link from the Minty website to be sent to their website;
- to sponsors or organisers of competitions to allow them to collect information about the entrants or award the prize of the competition.
- to employees, a related company and professional advisors;
- to a third party should we ever wish to negotiate a sale of the Minty business, provided that suitable non-disclosure agreements have first been signed by those parties.